Grilled Veal Chops with Arugula
|Unsweetened orange juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄3 Teaspoon|
|Lean loin veal chops||20 Ounce (4, 5 Ounce Each, 3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Grated orange rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened orange juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Arugula||1⁄4 Pound, washed and drained|
1) Combine 1/3 cup orange juice, oil, and pepper, stirring well.
2) Remove any excess fat from chops.
3) Remove stems from arugula and discard.
4) Coat veal well with orange juice mixture.
5) Grill the veal chops, cover them and cook at medium for 5 minutes on each side.
6) Baste frequently with orange juice mixture.
7) On a serving platter , transfer the grilled chops and and keep warm.
8) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over medium heat until hot.
9) Stir in orange rind and 2 teaspoons orange juice.
10) Add leaves to skillet, and cook, stirring constantly, just until wilted (about 10 seconds).
11) On a serving platter, place arugula, and top with warm veal chops.
12) Serve the chops immediately.