|Thin veal cutlet||1 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Thinly sliced mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Dredge the veal cutlet in egg, then in bread crumbs.
3) In an oven-proof skillet, saute the veal cutlet in shortening, until browned.
4) Stir in the tomato soup, water, onion, garlic, and thyme.
5) Stir occasionally and cook over a low heat for 45 minutes or until tender.
6) Top with the Mozzarella cheese slices and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
7) Place under a broiler, until the cheese is melted.
8) Serve the Veal Parmesan, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 483 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 238.1 mg79.4%
Sodium 657.4 mg27.4%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.67 g2.7%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 47 g94.4%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 24% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet