|Thinly sliced veal cutlet||1 Pound|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato rice soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oregano leaf||1⁄8 Teaspoon (If Desired)|
1) Pound the veal cutlets with a meat hammer and cut into 4 large or 8 small pieces.
2) In a bowl, combine the rice, butter, and parsley together, mix thoroughly.
3) Spoon the mixture on each veal piece, then roll and secure with toothpicks or skewers.
4) In a skillet, brown the veal birds and onion in shortening, drain off the excess skillet drippings.
5) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over the veal rolls.
6) Cover and cook over a low heat for 45 minutes, occasionally spooning the sauce over the veal rolls.
7) Stir a little water into the sauce for a desired consistency before serving.
8) Serve the Veal Birds, immediately on a serving platter.