Autumn Veal Melange
|Veal cutlet/Stewing veal||1⁄2 Pound|
|Green peppers/Red peppers||2 , cut into strips|
|Tomato juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, sliced|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Fresh mushrooms/Mushrooms- 1 can of about 10 ounces, drained||1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
1) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© veal and green peppers.
2) Stir in tomato juice, zucchini, parsley flakes, garlic powder, basil, oregano and pepper.
3) Put the lid on and cook over medium heat until the meat is tender, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes more.
5) Serve hot with steamed rice if desired.