|Lean veal||8 Ounce, cubed|
|Garlic powder||To Taste|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Green peppers||2 , cut into strips|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely minced|
|Plum tomatoes||3 Ounce, halved|
|Tomato juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© the veal and season with garlic powder and pepper.
2) Cook the veal for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the green peppers and onions until the onions are well browned.
4) Add tomatoes, tomato juices, herbs and salt.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for ¾ hour or until meat is tender.
6) While cooking check, if the mixture is too dry add 1/4 cup more tomato juice if required.
7) Remove the excess fat from the surface.
8) Serve hot garnished with parsley.