|Egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen breaded veal patties||6|
|Whole boiled onions||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Whole mushrooms||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Spaghetti sauce mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Tomato wedges||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Garlic croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cook the Egg Noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and spread the cooked noodles in a shallow 8-cup baking dish.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil. Saute the veal patties for about 3 minutes on each side.
4) Place the veal patties in the centre of the noodles. The patties may overlap. Keep the dish warm in low-temperature oven.
5) In the same skillet, saute onions and mushrooms till light brown. Spread the mixture around the veal.
6) Into the skillet, add the spaghetti sauce mix along with the tomatoes, juice from the can of tomato wedges. Cook on low flame till the sauce starts to bubble.
7) Plant the tomato wedges around the veal.
8) Pour the sauce over all the ingredients in the dish.
9) Sprinkle the garlic croutons on top.
10) Bake for 20 minutes or until the sauce starts to bubble.
11) Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley leaves.