Veal A La Russe
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Coating)|
|Corn oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushroom sauce mix||1 (1 Packet)|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl of flour seasoned with salt and pepper, dip the escalopes then in egg and breadcrumbs.
2. In a pan of oil fry escalopes until tender - about 5 minutes.
3. Prepare the sauce in a saucepan as per the packet instructions on the packet.
4. Once done remove from heat and stir in cream.
5. Pour sauce over the escalopes, garnish with anchovy fillets or slices of lemon and serve.