|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red onion||2 Tablespoon, minced (Plus 1 Small, Thinly Sliced And Separated Into Rings)|
|Red onion||1 Small, thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Olive oil||18 Tablespoon (Preferably Extra-Virgin)|
|Canned tuna packed in olive oil||3 1⁄2 Ounce, drained and finely chopped (1 Can)|
|Veal scallops||6 Pound (1/8 Inch Thick)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh thyme/1/2 teaspoon dried thyme||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Romaine lettuce head||1|
|Lemon||1 , thinly sliced|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , sliced|
1) In a small bowl, add mustard, lemon juice, minced onion, capers, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Combine well.
2) Slowly whisk in 1 cup of the oil in a steady stream. Stir in the tuna and set aside.
3) Light the charcoal.
4) Brush the veal scallops on both sides with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
5) In a bowl, combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and thyme.
6) Sprinkle this mixture over both sides of the scallops.
7) Place the veal scallops over the grill as close to the hot coals as possible. Grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side, until they just lose their pink color.
8) Alternately, use a heavy skillet to sautÃ© the veal over moderately high heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
9) In a large shallow bowl, place the veal scallops along with half the tuna dressing. Combine the ingredients to coat the veal evenly. Place the remaining dressing aside.
10) Allow the veal to cool at room temperature and then cover and refrigerate overnight.
11) Let it return to room temperature before assembling the salad.
12) Use a large serving platter, to place the romaine leaves. Arrange the veal on top. Garnish with the onion rings, lemon slices, eggs and anchovies. Pour the reserved dressing over the veal or serve on the side.