Veal Chops Aux Duxelles
|Veal chops||1 1⁄2 Pound, well trimmed (4 Chops, ½ Inch Thick, 750 Grams Total)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Make four 12- x 11-inch (30 x 28 cm) pieces out of parchment paper.
2. In the center of each place 1 veal chop and season chops with pepper to taste.
3. Then spread over mustard evenly and set aside.
4. In 4-cup (1 liter) measure, microwave butter at High for 30 seconds or until melted and stir in mushrooms, onion and garlic.
5. Microwave at High uncovered for 2 to 4 minutes until softened stirring once.
6. Pouring away the juices stir in parsley.
7. Over the chops spoon mushroom mixture evenly and wrap to form packages, sealing edges tightly.
8. Slash tops to vent slightly and arrange on large round plate with thickest portions toward outside of plate.
9. Rearrange after 3 minutes and microwave at High for 5 minutes.
10. Rearrange again after 5 minutes and microwave at Medium (50%) for 8 to 12 minutes until cooked through.
11. Serve hot with sauce as desired.