|Veal shoulder||3 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Instant beef broth/1 beef-bouillon cube||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Celery salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaf||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Canned mushrooms||6 Ounce, sliced (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sherry||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
1. Take a large frying pan and heat vegetable oil. Brown the veal cubes in the oil and remove by using a slotted spoon.
2. Add onion and garlic into drippings in the pan. Saute until they are softer.
3. Add beef broth or bouillon cube, paprika, celery salt, pepper, rosemary, mushrooms and liquid, water and sherry. Bring it to boil.
4. Simmer for 1 hour or until veal is softer. Let it chill.
5. Before serving, heat the veal mixture by boiling.
6. Take a cup and mix flour and a little water to a paste. Add the veal and cook by stirring constantly until gravy thickens.
7. In a small bowl, stir about 1/2 cup of the gravy into sour cream.
8. After that, add the remaining veal mixture in the pan. Heat very slowly and keep stirring constantly.
9. Garnish with lemon slices right before serving.