Tangy Veal Paprika
|Veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl or a container mix 1/4 cup of flour with the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and coat the veal cubes with it.
2. Into a pan heat oil and brown meat.
3. In a bowl, combine the paprika with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and water and pour over the browned veal.
4. Simmer with cover for about 1 hour such that meat is tender and remove to a hot platter.
5. To the drippings in the skillet add the tablespoon of flour and vinegar and skim milk combination slowly.
6. Without boiling heat sauce thoroughly and pour over veal.
7. Serve as desired.