Original Veal Paprika
|Boneless veal||500 Gram, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes|
|Boneless veal||500 Gram, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes|
|Fresh mushrooms||250 Gram, sliced|
|Chicken broth||250 Milliliter|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Caraway seeds||1 Dash|
|Sour cream||125 Milliliter|
1. In a bowl, blend the flour and half the broth. Keep aside.
2. In a 2-litre casserole, mix the veal, mushrooms, the remianing broth, onion, paprika, salt, pepper and caraway.
3. Cover and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave, cook for 7 minutes at High, and 15-21 minutes at Medium-Low. stirring once in a while.
5. Stir the flour mixture into the dish.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes at High, until sauce is thickened.
7. Blend in the sour cream and serve.