Veal Scaloppine Alla Marsala
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Veal scallops||1 1⁄4 Pound|
|Marsala wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh thyme sprigs||4|
1) Gently coat each scallop with flour.
2) In a large skillet,combine butter and oil,heat until very hot but not smoking hot.
3) Saute veal brown on both the sides.
4) Reduce the heat to moderate and add lemon juice and Marsala.
5) Now reduce to a simmer and cook the veal for another 4 to 5 minutes.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Serve immediately, garnished with fresh thyme sprigs.