|Veal cutlet||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Wheat germ||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Canned mushrooms and juice||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Marsala wine/Sherry/water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. To prepare the veal pieces coat them with 3 tablespoons of the wheat germ and pound into the meat with a mallet or knife.
2. In a bowl stir together the remaining wheat germ, flour, salt and spices and spread mixture over a sheet of wax paper.
3. Dip the pieces of veal into the mixture to coat each piece well, saute the veal in margarine until golden on both sides and remove.
4. Over a bowl drain the mushrooms, measure the collected liquid and add water to make 1/2 cup.
5. Pour into the skillet and mix in the mushrooms, tomato paste and the water or wine.
6. Returning the veal to the skillet simmer for 10 minutes.
7. On a heated platter arrange the veal spread the sauce over and serve garnished with parsley.