Low Fat Veai Parmigiana
|Lean veal round||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed of fat and cut in 6 pieces (Thinly Sliced)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diet margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Part skim mozzarella cheese||3 Ounce, sliced|
1) Preheat oven moderate 350°
2) Dredge veal pieces in bread crumbs and coat lightly.
3) In a large nonstick skillet melt the margarine.
4) Brown the coated veal slowly turning once.
5) Take out veal from the skillet.
6) Place in a shallow baking dish in single layer.
7) Spread tomato sauce over the veal.
8) Season with Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper.
9) Place mozzarella slices on the veal.
10) Bake uncovered in oven for 20 to 25 minutes till cheese is melted and bubbly.
11) Serve warm.