Deviled Veal Ribs
|Veal breast||4 Pound|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Seasoned pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Prepare the chops by cutting the breast of the veal between each rib into strips, and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow baking pan, arrange the breast strips.
3. In an slow oven bake at 325 Deg Fahrenheit for 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
4. Remove from the oven and return turning up the heat to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In another baking tray, toast bread for 15 minutes in the oven till it becomes hard and crumbly. Cool and roll into crumbs. Set aside
6. In a cup, add lemon juice, mustard, and vegetable oil. Mix well. Using a brush, coat the ribs on both side, sprinkling half with bread crumbs.
7. In a hot oven at 400 Deg Fahrenheit, bake until golden brown coating forms.Brush with mustard mixture and sprinkle remaining crumbs. Continue baking for 10 minutes until crispy brown.
8. Serve in a napkin lines basket to drain the oils or in a heated serving plater.
Tip for easy cleanup: Break bread into chunks and place in a plastic bag