|Veal||1 Pound (For Scaloppine)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
1) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine and brown veal quickly in it, a few pieces at a time.
2) Season lightly with salt and pepper and then take them off from pan, keeping warm.
3) To the drippings in frying pan, add mushrooms and liquid and tomatoes and then bring the mixture to a boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan.
4) Allow the sauce to thicken by cooking it for 5 minutes.
5) Add in veal and then cook slowly for 1 minute until just hot.
6) Serve hot in serving plates.