Scaloppine Of Veal Au Marsala
|Veal scaloppini slice||12 , well-pounded|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Brown sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Marsala||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (To Dredge)|
1. Prepare the scaloppini by seasoning them with thyme and oregano.
2. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper on top of the slices of veal
3. Dredge the slices in flour
4. In a large skillet, heat butter
5. Add the dredged pieces of veal to the pan and heat for 2 minutes on both sides till done
6. Remove from pan and set aside
7. In the same pan, add the mushrooms and sauté well
8. Add garlic, and tip in the parsley last
9. Pour in the Marsala into the mixture in the pan and lastly add in the brown sauce
10. Gently bring the mixture to the boil and add the scaloppini last.
11. Turn off the heat immediately after adding the veal.
12. Serve hot immediately with pasta