|Veal chops||1 3⁄4 Pound, cut 3/4 inch thick (6 Chops)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Halved seedless green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a 12" skillet, saute the veal chops in heated oil over a medium-high heat for 6-7 min each side.
2) Remove the chops on a serving platter and keep warm.
3) In a bowl, mix the water, wine, cornstarch, and bouillon granules.
4) Stir into the drippings in the skillet.
5) Stir in the parsley and onion,cook until thick and bubbly.
6) Lastly, stir in the grapes and lemon juice.
7) Cook for further 1 min or until the grapes are heated well.
8) Spoon the sauce over the hot chops and serve.