|Finely chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced veal cutlet||1 1⁄2 Pound, well trimmed|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium beef bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Mix celery and walnuts and place 2 tablespoons on each veal cutlet. Roll each cutlet up like a jelly roll and secure with toothpicks.
2. Mix flour and seasonings and coat rolls with seasoned flour.
3. Brown veal lightly on all sides in margarine.
4. Add bouillon. Cover and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn meat occasionally. Add water if needed.
5. Add mushrooms and heat through.