|Finely chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced veal cutlet||1 1⁄2 Pound, well trimmed|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium beef bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Mix celery and walnuts and place 2 tablespoons on each veal cutlet. Roll each cutlet up like a jelly roll and secure with toothpicks.
2. Mix flour and seasonings and coat rolls with seasoned flour.
3. Brown veal lightly on all sides in margarine.
4. Add bouillon. Cover and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes. Turn meat occasionally. Add water if needed.
5. Add mushrooms and heat through.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3401 Calories from Fat 1600
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 183 g282.2%
Saturated Fat 47.9 g239.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 192 mg64%
Sodium 4378 mg182.4%
Total Carbohydrates 311 g103.6%
Dietary Fiber 26.1 g104.3%
Sugars 88.2 g
Protein 98 g196.2%
Vitamin A 61.8% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 20.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet