Veal Chops All In One
|Veal chops||4 (About 1/2-Inch Thick)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||3|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Coat veal chops with flour.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Brown veal chops well on both sides.
3. Combine cheese, salt and pepper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of mixture over chops. Cover with potatoes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons more of cheese mixture. Cover with onion slices and remaining cheese.
4. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water. Add lemon juice and pour over onions in skillet.
5. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and simmer about 40 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2942 Calories from Fat 1202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g206.5%
Saturated Fat 64.1 g320.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1124.3 mg374.8%
Sodium 6283.6 mg261.8%
Total Carbohydrates 160 g53.3%
Dietary Fiber 17.9 g71.7%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 269 g537.3%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 236.1%
Calcium 78.8% Iron 93.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet