Veal Chops All In One
|Veal chops||4 (About 1/2-Inch Thick)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced potatoes||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||3|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Coat veal chops with flour.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Brown veal chops well on both sides.
3. Combine cheese, salt and pepper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of mixture over chops. Cover with potatoes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons more of cheese mixture. Cover with onion slices and remaining cheese.
4. Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water. Add lemon juice and pour over onions in skillet.
5. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Lower heat and simmer about 40 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender.