Veal And Peppers
|Boneless veal||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Green peppers||2 , cut in eighths|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 Can)|
1. Cut veal into bite-sized pieces.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add veal and brown on all sides.
3. Add green pepper, cover, and lower heat. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add mushrooms and liquid and tomato sauce. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until veal is tender.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.