|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground cooked veal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thin white sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Anchovy paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Put the veal through the meat chopper.
3. Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of the baking dish, top with the veal; repeat.
4. Heat the White Sauce and melt the cheese in it. Add the anchovy paste and stir until dissolved. Pour over noodles and veal. Top with crumbs stirred into the melted butter or margarine.
5. Bake until the crumbs are browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.