|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground cooked veal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thin white sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Anchovy paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Put the veal through the meat chopper.
3. Arrange a layer of noodles in the bottom of the baking dish, top with the veal; repeat.
4. Heat the White Sauce and melt the cheese in it. Add the anchovy paste and stir until dissolved. Pour over noodles and veal. Top with crumbs stirred into the melted butter or margarine.
5. Bake until the crumbs are browned, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories 746 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 241.9 mg80.6%
Sodium 670.1 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.2%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 62 g125%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 46.2% Iron 17.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet