|Noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Frozen breaded veal patties||6|
|Canned whole mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned whole boiled onions||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Spaghetti sauce mix||1 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Canned tomato wedges||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Garlic croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cook noodles, drain. Spread in shallow, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Heat butter or margarine with oil in large skillet; saute veal patties about 3 minutes on each side. Overlap browned patties down center of noodles. Keep warm.
3. Toss mushrooms and onions in same skillet to brown lightly. Arrange around patties.
4. Add spaghetti-sauce mix to same skillet with tomatoes and juice from the can of tomato wedges. Stir over low heat until sauce bubbles.
5. Tuck tomato wedges around the veal patties. Pour sauce over all. Sprinkle with croutons.
6. Bake in a hot oven (400°) 20 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3082 Calories from Fat 1156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 133 g204.9%
Saturated Fat 39.8 g198.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 343 mg114.3%
Sodium 4340.8 mg180.9%
Total Carbohydrates 379 g126.4%
Dietary Fiber 45.1 g180.3%
Sugars 40.4 g
Protein 110 g220.6%
Vitamin A 199.7% Vitamin C 205.6%
Calcium 55.3% Iron 102%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet