Oriental Veal And Sprouts
|Veal||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||16 Ounce (canned, drained)|
1. Brown veal strips in 2 tablespoons hot oil.
2. Add onions and garlic; saute about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Sprinkle flour over mixture, stirring until blended.
4. Add soy sauce. Cover and cook about 15 minutes or until veal is tender.
5. While meat cooks, stir-fry bean sprouts lightly in 1 tablespoon oil until heated.