Oriental Veal And Sprouts
|Veal||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||16 Ounce (canned, drained)|
1. Brown veal strips in 2 tablespoons hot oil.
2. Add onions and garlic; saute about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Sprinkle flour over mixture, stirring until blended.
4. Add soy sauce. Cover and cook about 15 minutes or until veal is tender.
5. While meat cooks, stir-fry bean sprouts lightly in 1 tablespoon oil until heated.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1731 Calories from Fat 965
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166.8%
Saturated Fat 32.5 g162.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 540 mg180%
Sodium 2296.8 mg95.7%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 144 g288.4%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 129.7%
Calcium 21.8% Iron 34.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet