Rolled Veal Paupiettes
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Soft bread||500 Milliliter, pressed (2 Cup, Only Soft Part Of Bread)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Cooked leftover ground veal||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Herbs||1 Pinch (To Taste)|
|Veal escalopes||16 Ounce (4 In Number, 4 Ounce Or 115 Gram Each)|
|Flour||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Canned tomatoes||10 Ounce (284 Milliliter)|
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute onion, then add soft part of bread, remove from heat and let stand to cool.
– Fold egg into mixture, season with salt, pepper, and herbs, and add cooked, leftover ground veal.
– Season veal escalopes with salt and pepper. Spread mixture over each, then roll and tie, and dredge lightly with flour.
– In a skillet, melt bacon, add veal paupiettes and brown. Reduce heat.
– Add tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.