Veal Chops With Capers
|Porter ale/Brown ale||12 Ounce (1 Bottle, 341 Milliliters)|
|Vegetable oil||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Soy sauce||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Vinegar||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Beurre manie||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons, Kneaded Butter)|
– In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients.
– Marinate veal chops for 2 hours prior to cooking time.
– Light barbecue and grease barbecue grill.
– Drain veal chops and pat dry. Barbecue for 4 minutes on each side. Rotate 1/4 turn after two minutes to make attractive crisscross marks. Season with salt and pepper.
– Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat half the marinade over low heat, add the kneaded butter and stir for 3 minutes with wire whisk.
– Pour sauce into serving dish, place veal chops in the sauce and garnish with capers.