Veal Strips Chasseur
|Salt and pepper||1|
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– Dredge veal strips with flour.
– In a skillet, heat oil, sear veal strips, then keep warm on a serving dish.
– Using the same skillet, melt butter and cook onions, leek and mushrooms without browning.
– Add veal strips; saute over high heat.
– Deglaze with red wine and reduce liquid by half. Pour tomatoes and beef stock into mixture, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 25 minutes over low heat.
– Sprinkle with parsley.