Veal Strips And Snow Peas
|Veal strips||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Onions||60 Milliliter, chopped (1/4 Cup)|
|White wine||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Bechamel||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Snow peas||60 Milliliter, diagonally sliced (1/4 Cup)|
|15% cream||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
– Preheat oven to 300 °F (150 °C).
– In a skillet, heat oil to smoking, sear veal strips, remove from skillet and keep warm on serving dish.
– Using the same skillet, cook garlic and onions without browning. Pour off the fat, deglaze with white wine and reduce liquid by half.
– Add bechamel sauce and chicken stock, stir gently, add snow.peas and season with salt and pepper. Let mixture simmer for 20 minutes then remove from stove and add cream.
– Place veal strips on a serving dish, coat with sauce and serve.