Veal Chops Saute
|Veal rib chops||4 (About 1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Flour||1 Tablespoon (For Dredging)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Dry white wine||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Firm butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1. Dredge the chops with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a heavy skillet, add the meat and brown on both sides.
2. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and cook about twenty minutes. Turn the chops two or three times. Transfer to a hot platter and keep warm.
3. To the juices in the pan add the white wine. Reduce by cooking uncovered over fairly high heat two or three minutes. Add the lemon juice.
4. Add the firm butter to the sauce in little curls, swirling the pan to incorporate the butter without its melting rapidly.
5. When the butter has barely melted, pour the sauce over the chops and sprinkle with minced parsley.