Spritz Surprise Cookies
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened (Land O Lkaes)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Miniature chocolate bars||6 Ounce (Individually Wrapped Assorted Ones, 1/4 Ounce Each, 1 Package)|
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add flour.
5) Beat till well blended.
6) Use ribbon plate in cookie press and force 1/2 of the dough through. Press onto the cookie sheets in continuous ribbons (14 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch).
7) Break the candy bars into 3/4 -inch to 1-inch pieces; place each 1/2 inch apart on dough strips.
8) Force the remaining dough through the press in ribbon over candy.
9) Use a knife and mark between candy pieces.
10) Place in oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till the edges are lightly browned.
11) Cut the cookies at the marks.
12) Serve as a snack.