Vegan Classic Shortbread
|Vegan margarine||4 Ounce (115 grams)|
|Soft brown sugar||1 Ounce (30 grams)|
|Wholemeal flour||6 Ounce (170 grams)|
|Vanilla flavoring||4 Drop|
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Knead all ingredients together to make a dough.
3. Make balls out of the dough.
4. Grease and flour an 8-inch (20 cm) baking tin.
5. In the baking tin, smoothen the balls and press it.
6. Pinch the edges and prick well with a fork.
7. Bake it at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2) for 20 minutes.
8. Serve Vegan Classic Shortbread with hot beverages like tea and coffee.