|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Softened butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Confectioner' s sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Deep fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
1) Combine and sift the flour, baking powder, and salt.
2) Add the eggs into an electric mixer and beat at medium speed till light.
3) Gradually beat in the sugar.
4) Add in the butter and vanilla and beat for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the flour and mix using a fork till a soft dough.
6) Form into finger-sized pieces using floured hands.
7) In a skillet, heat deep fat.
8) Drop the crullers into the hot fat and fry till brown.
9) Remove onto paper towels and drain.
10) Prepare a thin glaze using confectioners' sugar and warm water.
11) Dip warm crullers into glaze.
12) Serve as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3167 Calories from Fat 916
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.4%
Saturated Fat 45.9 g229.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 640.4 mg213.5%
Sodium 1930.8 mg80.4%
Total Carbohydrates 511 g170.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g33.8%
Sugars 267.3 g
Protein 47 g94.2%
Vitamin A 39.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 86% Iron 98.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet