Vanilla Semi Fredo
|Double cream||1⁄3 Pint|
|Sifted icing sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fruits/Fruit sauce / lightly toasted nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for garnish)|
1) In a bowl, beat the egg white to stiff peaks.
2) In another bowl, add in the cream and beat till it becomes thick and light. Add in the sugar and vanilla essence. Beat to mix well.
3) Into the cream mixture, gently fold in the egg whites.
4) Transfer the mixture into a rigid container. Cover with a foil. Seal, label and freeze the container.
5) Serve the Vanilla Semi Fredo with chopped fruits, nuts and fruit sauce.
6) To thaw the Semi Fredo, refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
7) Serve as in step 5.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 959 Calories from Fat 728
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.5%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 48.7 mg2%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 47.4 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 4.1% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 1.1% Iron 0.18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet