Buttery Grated Turnips
|White turnips||3 Pound|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Using a medium grater, grate the turnips.
2) In a medium skillet, over low heat cook turnip in water for 15 minutes, until tender.
3) Then, to evaporate liquid, cook, uncovered, over very low heat, 5 minutes.
4) Remove the skillet from heat and let the turnip cool slightly.
5) Toss turnip with butter, lemon juice, and parsley until well coated.
6) Serve the buttery turnip at once.