|Diced rutabaga||2 Cup (32 tbs), pared|
|Unsweetened applesauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon (Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, cover rutabaga and salt with enough water and allow it to come to a boil.
3) Simmer it for 20 to 25 minutes until tender and drain well.
4) Process the rutabaga in a blender container or work bowl of food processor until smooth.
5) Switch off the motor and then pass the rutabaga down from sides of container with rubber scraper.
6) Process in applesauce, margarine, and honey until smooth.
7) Take a 1-quart baking dish and transfer the mixture to it.
8) Mix in raisins and bake for 20 to 25 minutes in preheated oven.
9) Use as required.