|Turnips||32 Ounce (4 Medium Ones, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed|
|Ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed and cooked|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, shredded (1/2 Cup)|
1) Peel off outer skin of turnips.
2) Make thin slice off the bottoms to allow it to sit flat.
3) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish arrange the turnips.
4) Add water.
5) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
6) Cook on 100% power (high) for 14 to 16 minutes rearranging the turnips once.
7) Drain and keep aside.
8) Scoop out the centers of the turnips leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
9) Chop the centers to measure 1 cup.
10) Keep aside remaining centers for another use.
11) Mix egg, ham, cheese, and pepper.
12) Add 1 cup chopped turnip.
13) Stuff ham mixture into the turnip shells.
14) Arrange in 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
15) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
16) Cook on high for 2 to 4 minutes.
17) Serve hot.