Turn Thanksgiving dinner into a delicious wrap and eat it all week long!
150 Gram, finely chopped
200 Gram, roasted, shredded (leftover)
1 , roast (leftover)
100 Gram, finely chopped
1. Brush the mayo on the tortilla using a food brush and paint the cranberry sauce over it.
2. Now sprinkle the mint, arugula all over the tortilla, spreading it evenly.
3. Now place the roasted onions, roasted turkey and roll it up containing all this in the center.
4. Once rolled, cut at a diagonal into three pieces.
5. Perfect for a light snack this can be also be packed for lunch to work.