1. In a large tub, mix Mad Hunky brine, and water. Soak birds in it, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Preheat cooker to 230 degree F.
3. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, basil, pepper, and Mad Hunky rub. Give it a good whisk.
4. Remove turkey from brine and rinse it well.
5. Put your finger, and loosen the skin of turkey. Place 2 large tablespoons of butter mixture under the skin of each turkey. Massage it well.
6. Apply the remaining butter on the outer skin.
7. Rub garlic, and Mad Hunky rub on them.
8. Season turkey breasts with pepper, if desired.
9. Place turkey on smoker, and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 140 degree.
10. Turn the smoker to 270 degree, and continue cooking until the internal temperature is 170 degree.