1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in skillet. Saute on high heat.
5. In slow cooker, add turkey and caramelized onion mixture.
6. Take turkey breast out of slow cooker pot. Add no salt seasoning, paprika, and cayenne pepper in it.
7. Pour water to cover everything.
8. Sprinkle fennel seed and salt.
9. Place turkey breast back into the pot. Cover, and place it in refrigerator overnight.
10. Next morning, remove turkey breast again from the cooker, and put it in a bowl. Place it in refrigerator.
11. Now, cover the slow cooker with lid and cook on high setting for 4 hours.
12. Then, add turkey breast and cook for additional 2 hours.