1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3. Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, and salt in it.
4. Drop corn, diced tomatoes, mixed beans, and brown beans in Dutch oven. Stir.
5. Add spice mix ingredients, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, hot sauce, and bay leaf. Mix well. Cover, reduce the heat to low, and allow it to simmer for at least an hour or until done.
6. Remove bay leaf, and allow it to cool completely.
7. Serve turkey chili con carne with sweet potato corn bread muffins.