This is the second part of the Thanksgiving series where you'll see the secrets to a moist turkey. Cook the bird upside down, add some broth to the pan, and don't over cook it. Other videos include stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my turkey and stuffing. I always have to make more than fits in the turkey. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun!
1 Medium, whole and cleaned
1 Cup (16 tbs)
7 Cup (112 tbs) (This stuffing is made from Part 1 of this series)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
1. Place the turkey on an aluminium foil wrapped baking tray and stuff it with the stuffing.
2. Season the turkey with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Next, turn the turkey upside down and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
4. Next, add the chicken broth to the bottom of the dish.
5. Cover the losely turkey with the foil and bake for an hour.
6. After an hour, remove the foil and turn the turkey over, baste it and place back into the oven for an hour.
7. After an hour, baste the turkey again and turn it over and cook again for 1/2-1 hour.
8. Let the turkey cool off before carving the turkey.
9. Carve and serve the turkey as the main dish for the thanksgiving meal.