Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious turkey wrap with brie and granny smith apples.
Whole wheat wrap shell
1 Large (organic)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced thinly (all natural oven roasted, as needed)
2 Tablespoon, cold (St. Andre triple cream cheese, as needed)
Granny smith apples
1⁄2 Medium (organic)
Baby celery spouts
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)
1) Place the whole wheat wrap shell on the work surface and lay the turkey slices in a row on the shell.
2) Slice and add the cold St. Andre cheese over the turkey slices.
3) Slice the Granny Smith apples and arrange them nicely over the turkey and cheese.
4) Cover the apples with baby celery spouts and roll the wrap tightly as possible.
5) Cut the Turkey Apple Wrap into half on the bias, arrange on a plate and serve immediately.