1. Preheat the dutch oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stuff the bacon and sausage into the turkey.
3. Season turkey with oil, salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
4. Place turkey in smoker and smoke at low heat with soaked pecan & fig woods for 1 ½ hours.
5. Add presoaked pecan and fig wood pieces to the smoker.
6. As wood begins to ignite, spray with water to keep heat low.
7. Transfer turkey to dutch oven and cook at 325-250° Fahrenheit for about 3 hours.
8. Carefully remove turkey from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
9. Slice, plate and enjoy.
Cooking a smoked turkey in a dutch oven has a tendency to yield a blackened skin, which is normal and doesn't mean your turkey is burnt.
After smoking the turkey, turn it upside down to cook evenly.