1. Debone the turkey. Cut it into a flat fillet with the butterfly cut.
2. Spread kosher salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, sage leaves, ground turkey, pomegranate, fontina cheese, portabella mushrooms, fontina cheese again, tangerine slices and prosciutto slices.
3. Fold the turkey with stuffing carefully without spilling them.
4. Using a twine and loop knots, bind the turkey well. Rub kosher salt, pepper and herbs over it.
5. Place it on a cling wrap sheet and pour some olive oil over it. Wrap it in the cling film and keep it in the fridge for few hours.
6. Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F.
7. Take the stuffed turkey and remove the cling wrap.
8. In a pan, heat oil and put the turkey with base side down. Let it sear for a few minutes on both sides.
9. Deglaze with Madeira wine.
10. Put it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
11. After 10 minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and continue baking for 2 ½ hours or till done.
12. In another pan, add the stock, salt, pepper and butter and reduce it to half to form a sauce.
13. In a serving platter, cut the stuffed turkey into thick slices and pour the stock sauce over it generously and serve hot.