Make a budget friendly & quick feast fit for any King or Queen. Take a trip to Disney World without leaving your kitchen!
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Pound (3 large)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (FOR TEA)
1 Medium (of choice (FOR TEA))
1 Tablespoon (FOR TEA)
1. Wash and clean the Turkey legs.
2. In a resealable plastic cover, add brown sugar, salt, liquid smoke and water.
3. Put the turkey legs into the cover and shake well till the sugar and salt dissolves. Add more water if required till it covers the turkey legs.
4. Leave it to marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Wash the sweet potato, prick it with fork and wrap it in foil.
6. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
7. Take the turkey legs from the cover and put it on a paper towel and pat dry.
8. Brush the turkey legs with olive oil. Sprinkle it with Cajun Seasoning.
9. Place it on the baking tray lined with foil. Bake it for 20 minutes.
10. Reduce the temperature to 300 degrees.
11. Put the foil wrapped sweet potato at this time to bake with the turkey legs.
12. Bake for 30 minutes or till the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165 degrees F.
13. Check the sweet potato, if it is not soft, then increase the temperature to 350 degrees and bake it for another 30 minutes or till soft.
14. In a cup, pour hot water. Add tea bags of choice and stevia. Stir well to mix.
15. In a serving plate, place a piece of turkey leg. Place half piece of baked sweet potato and slice to half. Season it with cinnamon and Cajun spices. Enjoy it with tea.