|Turkey legs/8 slices turkey||2 , cut into 4 joints|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Brown stock||1⁄2 Pint|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1) Chop the onion, slice mushroom and crush the garlic.
2) Joint turkey legs or cut breast into slices.
3) Make hunter's sauce: Heat oil and saute onion and garlic until golden brown.
4) Add flour, cook for 1 minute to brown lightly.
5) Stir in tomato puree, wine and stock.
6) Boil the liquid, stirring frequently.
7) Cook mushrooms in butter for few minutes and add to the boiled liquid.
8) Add herbs and seasoning, and simmer for few minutes.
9) Place the turkey slices in a fireproof dish. Pour the sauce on top.
10) Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
11) Then sprinkle top with cheese and breadcrumbs, and put under grill to brown.
12) Serve the Turkey as main stay of your dinner menu.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2151 Calories from Fat 1251
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 141 g217.2%
Saturated Fat 44 g219.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 427.6 mg142.5%
Sodium 2302.1 mg95.9%
Total Carbohydrates 84 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g29%
Sugars 16.7 g
Protein 126 g252%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C 66.8%
Calcium 65.2% Iron 86%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet