|Turkey legs/8 slices turkey||2 , cut into 4 joints|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Brown stock||1⁄2 Pint|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1) Chop the onion, slice mushroom and crush the garlic.
2) Joint turkey legs or cut breast into slices.
3) Make hunter's sauce: Heat oil and saute onion and garlic until golden brown.
4) Add flour, cook for 1 minute to brown lightly.
5) Stir in tomato puree, wine and stock.
6) Boil the liquid, stirring frequently.
7) Cook mushrooms in butter for few minutes and add to the boiled liquid.
8) Add herbs and seasoning, and simmer for few minutes.
9) Place the turkey slices in a fireproof dish. Pour the sauce on top.
10) Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
11) Then sprinkle top with cheese and breadcrumbs, and put under grill to brown.
12) Serve the Turkey as main stay of your dinner menu.