|Kosher salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Prunes||1 Pound, pitted, unsweetened|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced apples||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
1) Season turkey with pepper and salt.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a pan and place prunes in it. Add water and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain.
4) Add bread crumbs, apples, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Mix the ingredients nicely.
5) Stuff the turkey lightly with the prepared mixture.
6) Sew the opening with skewers.
7) Place stuffed turkey in a roasting pan and roast for about 3-4 hours or until turkey turns tender, keep turning turkey to ensure that becomes brown evenly on all sides.
8) Transfer to a platter. Carve and serve immediately.
Calories 665 Calories from Fat 246
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 261.3 mg87.1%
Sodium 652.1 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 75 g150.8%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 28.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet