|Cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely diced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Chives/Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Pimiento||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , chopped|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the turkey, celery, chives, pimiento, cheese and eggs.
3) Add the mayonnaise and season with pepper and salt.
4) Slice off the top of each bun and scoop out the center.
5) With the turkey mixture, fill out the hollows.
6) Replace the bun tops and wrap each sandwich in foil.
7) In the preheated oven, heat the sandwiches for 15 to 20 minutes.
8) Place the buns on a serving plate and use olive, pickle and carrot curl to garnish the top of each sandwich, if preferred. Serve hot or at room temperature.