Turkey With Rosemary
|Turkey fillet||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Large Clove)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh rosemary/1 teaspoon dried rosemary||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Slice the turkey diagonally into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
2) Wash the mushrooms in cold water and drain. Discard the stem ends and slice.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add the turkey to saute in butter for about 7 minutes or until it begins to brown.
5) Remove the turkey strips from skillet and place aside.
6) Press garlic on the skillet and add the mushrooms.
7) Cook the mushrooms for about 3 minutes or until begin to soften.
8) Pour in wine and increase heat to high.
9) Briskly cook for few minutes, until the wine reduces to half.
10) Add rosemary, mustard, sour cream, and yogurt into the skillet.
11) Add the turkey strips.
12) Gently stir for about 2 minutes or until the mixture is very hot.
13) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
14) Serve Veal with Rosemary warm with bread roll or rice. If desired, sprinkle fresh rosemary for stronger flavor.